Find Your Perfect Match!
Hunter 14” Gel Foam Pocket Coil Hybrid MattressRegular price From $999.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$949.05 CADSale price From $999.00 CAD
Sofie 10” Gel Memory Foam MattressRegular price From $789.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$749.55 CADSale price From $789.00 CAD
Rogan 8” Gel Memory Foam MattressRegular price From $499.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$474.05 CADSale price From $499.00 CAD
Livv 10" High Performance Foam MattressRegular price From $799.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$759.05 CADSale price From $799.00 CADSold out
Frequently Asked Questions
Which mattress is right for me?
Sleepenvie does not believe in a one size fits all mattress. Everyone has unique sleep needs from single sleepers to family cosleepers, back pain or night sweats and everything inbetween. To find out which mattress is best for you, please take the Nap Queen Sleep Quiz.
What is a mattress in a box?
A mattress in a box is just like a regular mattress except with the added benefit of easy delivery. All sleepenvie mattress ship compressed in an air-sealed bag and rolled tight in a box for easy and convenient shipping. This method allows easy maneuvering from your door to your bedroom than a traditional mattress.
How long will it take for my mattress to inflate?
Once you’ve removed the mattress from the box it takes approximately 3-5 minutes to decompress 95% and then within 72 hours the other 5%. Please allow 72 hours for full expansion.
Is the foam CertiPUR-US certified?
Yes, all Sleepenvie mattresses are CertiPUR-US® certified. This means they are free from all harmful chemicals and materials.
Where should I unbox my mattress?
Be sure your mattress is in the room you would like it to be set up in before you open the box. Once the mattress is decompressed, it will be harder and more cumbersome to move.
What are the mattress dimensions?
We follow North American mattress industry sizing standards, but please note that the handmade nature of Sleepenvie production allows for 3/4" of sizing variation.
Twin 38" x 75" ( perfect for youth or single short person)
Twin XL 38" x 80" (perfect for tall single sleeper, or use 2 of them together for a Split King bed)
Full 53" x 74" (perfect for a single sleeper + pet)
Queen 60" x 79" (perfect for two sleepers)
King 76" x 80 (perfect for dual sleepers who like some space)
California King 72" x 84" (ideal for tall dual sleepers)
What is the weight limit of Sleepenvie mattresses?
Our queen and king mattresses can accommodate two sleepers up to 250 pounds per side of the bed, or a 500-pound total weight limit.
What is the 150 night sleep trial?
We stand behind our customized sleep options so much that all of our mattresses come with a 150 night sleep trial period. This means that you’ll have 5 months from the day your mattress is delivered to see if it's the perfect fit for you.
We suggest allowing atleast 30 days to get acquainted with your mattress as it takes this long for your body to breakup with your old mattress and adjust to the comfort and support of your new Sleepenvie.
Complete Your Bedroom
We don’t want you to have another sleepless night, we can help with your Sleep Envy.
Your bed is more than just a mattress! We have a bed for every type of sleeper that introduces innovative technology into our mattresses. Our all-foam and hybrid mattresses ensure you have the best night’s sleep possible. We offer four mattress styles, each coming in standard sizes. The Sofie, made with a cooling gel tech memory foam is is medium-firm and great for hot sleepers! The Hunter mattress, our hybrid mattress made with coil springs and memory foam, promotes restorative sleep and has a nice, plush feel. The newest addition to our mattress lineup is our Livv mattress. Medium firm for extra support, Livv has a removable antimicrobial knit fabric cover so you sleep confidently and comfortably on a mattress that has the highest level of sanitation. Lastly the Rogan mattress which features a 8inches of memory foam and an affordable price tag.