Barista Brian is an internationally recognized latte artist. Based in Toronto, Canada, Brian is famous for his stunning latte art creations, and crowd-pleasing Coffee Caricatures.
1. In just a few short years, you have become the da Vinci of latte art, brightening people's days with your beautiful and unique creations. How did you get your start? You have such a talent, how does one learn and perfect this craft?
2. We've seen you do caricatures, landscapes, cartoons and more all with expert technique and precision. What's your favourite style and subject?
3. Your creations are incredibly painterly. Which artist or artists are you most inspired by? What would you create for them if you had the opportunity?
4. You've, very famously, done many celebrity portraits. Who would you love to sit down with and create something special for next?
5. We are loving following your career and seeing all the adventures it takes you on. What can we expect to see next?
6. Do you ever make yourself a beautiful latte to enjoy? Decorated or not, what's your go-to coffee order?
Sleepenvie is a Toronto-based online mattress-in-a-box and bedroom lifestyle brand that focuses on customization, convenience, and charitable contribution.
We make the mattress-buying process easy by delivering it directly to your door in one easy-to-handle compact box. We strongly believe in customizability, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. An easy one-minute quiz matches you to the ideal mattress for your lifestyle and sleep habits.
ABOUT BARISTA BRIAN
Brian Leonard, better known as “Barista Brian,” first started experimenting with latte art three years ago and since then his coffee creations have been featured in the media by CBS, CBC News, TMZ, Food Network, Buzzfeed, The Marilyn Denis Show, NBC and more. His work has been exclusively featured at the 2017 and 2018 Sundance Film Festivals and featured widely during the Toronto International Film Festival in 2016 and 2017. Brian’s coffee art has allowed him to build his audience on Instagram to over 19, 000 followers from around the world. He enjoys working and collaborating with brands, entrepreneurs and other artists to create and share his unique coffee art creations. His past and current clients include Nespresso, Cali Love, YouTube Music, Bare Minerals, Town Shoes, Nescafe, LinkedIn, Health Canada, Urban Decay, Bite Beauty and CBC. If you’d like to work with or collaborate with Brian, please email email@example.com.