Photo Credit: @marcustpeterson
Marcus is an NFL athlete, a global innovative entrepreneur, a model for LA Models, & the founder of " MP" Motivational Apparel. A young man who believes in redefining "impossible," he attended a small Christian high school playing “8- man” football and was not introduced to the game until 10th grade. As his passion for the game grew, he continued to hone his craft on the field, making his dream of becoming a professional football player a reality. Without receiving any Division-1 college scholarships, making it to the NFL was a long shot, but, after his collegiate senior year, he had the opportunity to train with elite NFL quarterback’s, receivers, and trainers.
Years of hard work paid off and Marcus signed with the NFL, became a model for LA Models, graduated with an MBA and championed his own clothing line "MP" Motivational Apparel.
1. We understand you've broken into runway modelling for fashion week. Which design houses did you walk for? Where?
Yes, in February & March both in New York & Los Angeles. I walked for Mister TripleX, Supin, Ricardo Seco, Dust of Gods, and K- Swiss.
2. Modelling all over the country must require a considerable amount of travel. How do you combat jet-lag when you’re on location so you can arrive looking fresh and rested?
3. How has working with these major design houses impacted how you will move forward with your brand "MP" Motivational Brand Apparel?
4. What inspired you to start your motivational brand?
5. Juggling all of this must be a challenge. How does sleep impact your performance as an entrepreneur, model and athlete?
Sleepenvie is a Toronto-based online mattress-in-a-box and bedroom lifestyle brand that focuses on customization, convenience, and charitable contribution.
We make the mattress-buying process easy by delivering it directly to your door in one easy-to-handle compact box. We strongly believe in customizability, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. An easy one-minute quiz matches you to the ideal mattress for your lifestyle and sleep habits.